Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ask Jack: Lost Weight harassment and job ID of the week

Overweight man sitting on a chair in the office, rear view, top center
Getty


AOL Jobs Donna reader asks:
A woman at work always walking through my closet and says my things to me about my weight. When I was in the cafeteria, commenting on the amount of food I eat. Recently, a picture on my desk she saw and said: I have a lot of weight since this photo was taken. Whenever she goes, because I fear that it is likely to have something negative to say. What should I do?
Donna, I hope you have a job 4 days before, and be very grateful for some time away from this horrible guy! In response, I will this about Lori Sweeney, author of the recent book relate fat Goodbye, Hello Gorgeous! Here Lori addressed the cruel treatment he received most of his life as an overweight person (and also how to lose 125 pounds). She said: "I had a lot of weight these comments and workplace situations before to lose weight." Take, Lori ....

Donna, the traditional answer the other is ignored. "Ignore the Ignorant", as they say. But I say no, do not ignore it! Comments always come always and will always feel uncomfortable at work. Tell calm and professional , the company pays to do your work, not to vote to weight problems. Do not worry if she is angry; which appears on his side anyway. And make sure that you. The right partner for a witness to the conversation, if you decide to reach harassment Believe me, you would have a much stronger because of harassment they hear. As they say on the playground: "You started it!"

Curtis (name changed), said:
I have a question, I just have to get rid of them. I lost my ID business, so I had another. Then almost immediately lost that, too. Now I'm too embarrassed to go to the other. I am friendly with security personnel so just shake me in the morning.
Curtis is a serious matter. Someone could commit identity theft , sneak imitated at work, lifting trade secrets and demanded that women in the distribution, use your vacation time, says boss you think .... really well, okay, none of this is really happened. But eventually you will need this card. So bite bullet and get a new one. Called the worst, the guy who takes pictures "Butterfingers." Ideally, the seller has their identity card and "just too sweet." Get on it, man!

Ask questions Jack last week

If you have a problem at work for Jack? Write it in the comments below (better answers to the questions in this week are welcome!) Or Tweet AOLJobs hashtag with #AskJack.

Jack week

Even cars have ID cards, Curtis. As processor Certified Center of Willis in Nashville, proof of insurance to create shapes, automatic identification cards and much more! This is just one of thousands of openings are included on AOL work at this time. Search and prompted a new photo ID before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment