Saturday, June 28, 2014

5 Manager / Consultant 5 days: location

LinkedIn Juan Fugazzie


Hiring a professional coach / consultant is a serious decision and should be done with much research and thought. For the purposes of job seekers to help, I'll five coaches in five days, which is nationally known and widely respected in the fields of the scale; to give everyone his opinion on the hiring of coach / consultant.

Today I present my resume and reflections on the trainer / consultant career. Although I do not consider myself a career coach, I am a teacher seeking employment, mentor and motivate people in transition. I also give advice to different types of organizations of workers, professionals, departments and staff colleges, and worked as a consultant for federal ministries and local labor and investment advisory work (WIB) and other non-profit organizations for my shares passion help job seekers get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment