Friday, December 12, 2014

Men more than women gossip in the office?

Whisper words
Getty

I opted for a career in finance for a number of reasons. I liked the classes in school, I wanted a job, wanted to make money. But above all I was interested in a career that has not held by women. This fact is surprising, many; However, those who know me know that after growing up with five sisters and attending a Catholic high school girl ready to leave the cattiness drama, gossip, cliques and Hormones behind him I was. Before starting work, the financial world have glorified as from the drama. Finally, I argued to me that the lack of estrogen is required to make a smoother working environment.

It took about two weeks on the bottom of a large investment bank for me to realize that people gossip as much as any woman I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment