Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I misclassified as an entrepreneur and my work is dangerous

Workman install roof rural buildings
Getty

AOL Jobs reader asks:

Hi, I work for a company, property preservation, a W-9 as if I prevent me file my own contractor that we have made health benefits and overtime pay. There are days when I can get more than 16 hours per day six days a week and their vehicles to use tools that tells us what to do, where to what time to be there, and how their work so but I still an independent contractor. It also makes us do dangerous things like walking on roofs with someone to pay my head or without belt and speak three houses. I shake just thinking about getting on the scales. We also own form without corresponding mask, breathing these vapors to do plumbing work without permission and more. My breathing became very ill. I'm out of breath all the time and sometimes have a strange cough. What can I do?

First, it really is like you are misclassified as an entrepreneur sounds. For more information on how to determine if you are an independent contractor, see my article 11 things to know before you sign an independent contractor . If you think that you are misclassified then there are some steps you can take:

No comments:

Post a Comment