Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ask Jack: Projects Car view from downtime and workweek

Os as series like Mad Men (Peggy Olson)
Flickr

It is time for the players vote AOL Jobs Jared ....

My boss lets me write my own performance evaluation. I thought it was a good thing until I have a new episode of Mad Men, the Peggy Olson went to his boss and asked for a proper evaluation of his performance looked. She believed that the company of their responsibility to avoid in order to check their power to prevent, to give him a real opportunity for advancement. It's Peggy have a point? Should I to the office of my boss and do the same?

It is a true story, I referred briefly me to a woman who hung up; Now it was a "performance evaluation" clumsy .... When asked to rate the performance of a complete has said ever more frequently, and honestly in the last ten years, I think is absurd. In the long list of duties of the office, performance evaluation falls directly in management accounting. You will pay more, and this is one of the not so fun tasks should be obliged to do in return.

So I say, if you asked to see you again, have a very positive review. Scaling from January to May? Events in all areas, baby. World class ass you hit this year; let anyone tell you otherwise. If you really feel that you plan a raise and / or promotion: 1) list services detailed in its self-assessment, 2) to discuss the possibility of a review of the Increase / Promotion 3) a meeting with your supervisor, the criticism ; and 4) be sure to get a signed copy of DT exam at the end of the process. Then when you have finished making your work, you can work again: hang the water cooler to discuss the latest Mad Men .

No comments:

Post a Comment