Friday, August 15, 2014

3 secrets of my success: Give a story to tell

Jessica agate Cleaning La Diva
Free cleaning Jessica agate La Diva
Every small business has that certain something that sets them apart from all others. OK?
Otherwise we would not be very successful. We would not be competitive.

The key is that "something", and then realize marketing and use it to the best of their abilities. I took very quickly when I started my cleaning business what my pros and outputs were, and I'm proud of myself today.

1 mi company name

The. Cleaning. Diva. This is the first. The name of my company, and my logo. This is the first impression that people in my business. That's what people are drawn immediately. Or not. I can not tell you how many times people have commented on the name of my company to you. I've heard "Cleanliness Deeeeva ... I love that name." Or "Your logo is so sweet."

And I is the boss. It is my truck in the rear window, is there in our uniforms, caps, sweatshirts, mugs, lunch bags, T-shirts and water bottles. Logo clothing is a great way to promote your business. I was in a shop in a city of Jersey Shore after a day of work shopping, wearing my uniform, and a woman to read my shirt aloud and told him that she loved him. As for her boyfriend, she said: "We need to get this shirt." Then she asked me where i can. I laughed and told him it was the name of my company. But hey, I would be happy to have him to wear the logo of my advertising Diva cleaning. Your company name, you are representing and represented. Make it good.

2 Relations

My second, and more importantly, "something" is relationships. I like to build, and really enjoy with all my clients. In fact, many have become friends. Relations have always been and will be the basis for his cleaning La Diva . I take care of people to clean their houses and also worried about their homes. I want to be happy.

It is important to take the time to meet people. Ask questions. Find out their likes and dislikes. Learn more about them so you can connect and have meaningful conversations. It confirms you and your company. Especially at a time to overcome as a SMS, and social networking-verbal communication. They have strong relationships with my clients that keeps them as my clients. He has confidence and promotes the recommendations.

3 products

Another way I my car apart, my careful cleaning - my product, if you will. I mean when I say I think we are the best at what we do. We pay attention to details. So much so that I sometimes call my Divas Eagle Eye. Lol.

I'm always on the lookout for web comments and handprints on the doors, and I refuse to go on the carpet after being sucked - or do I have to empty back to my fingerprints. Call me crazy. I high standards and always go the extra mile for the customer's needs are met and cleaning we do is as perfect as you can get.

All devices are waxed, left no crumbs or a piece of hair behind her, recovers beds and sofa cushions, cleaned pet bowls, mirrors, without a trace left, and the house smells fresh and clean. Custom requests are always revised second.

I also like to clean. If you do not like what you do, how can you expect your customers? Whatever your product or service, be sure to check the best you can give. And do it with a smile. :-)

There are various cleaning services in my area, but I still have dedicated a day program. Currently I published very little, and most of my new customers and potential customers are invited to me by existing. My prices are not cheap, so I know it's my reputation and large utility Diva.

Now that says something.

No comments:

Post a Comment