Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rapper Nicki Minaj can not stop thinking about Red Lobster

Getty Nicki Minaj: My anaconda do not want none other than Cheddar Bay Biscuits you.

When working in the arts, people often have a job, a set of skills that can draw, if success is elusive. Although rapper and songwriter Nicki Minaj has certainly found fame, it even has a career waitress security. Gawker in, Minaj can not stop talking about his time at Red Lobster . It keeps popping up in conversations.

If only Red Lobster felt the same.

The last mention is in GQ, where he spoke Minaj pulled a Red Lobster Bronx:

She was fired from a job as a waitress at a Red Lobster after taking a couple who had taken his pen in the parking lot, then flipped the bird. I asked if it was a special pen. "No," she said. "It was the beginning."

Rule 1: between a waitress and get his pen not yo.

Gawker said Great Escape Pen has emerged in recent years. In 2010, according to a profile of the Vibe pen thief was male .

She was fired after a customer in the parking lot, knocking on the window of your car and give you the finger. "He stole my pen!" she said, cackling. "I gave the pen to sign the receipt of the credit card, and I showed him .. I will lose my job for a pen So I went in the car frightened many Who does that?"

Apparently he was not fired for breaking a long nail that fell on someone like salad Magazine reported:

"Our manager told us." Look at this, Onika [her real name given] This is not good. "Says a former colleague" And Onika go "shit, I know! I can not believe I just broke my fucking place!"

Poor posture, perhaps? Minaj Billboard decided to talk a few months later, despite a sudden, the thief pin :

I would have been fired 15 times because I had a horrible attitude. I worked at Red Lobster before that I have a customer in the restaurant once so I could hunt on demand and put my middle finger that she give me my pen. I swear to God I'm wrong. "

... Bad to the bone or shell, since we are talking about lobster. It was bad enough that they did not fire a single Red Lobster, as Gawker quotes a 2010 radio interview Minaj:

"... I was, as fired, five red lobster, I threw in, like, every Red Lobster One might think different: .. The Bronx, Long Iceland, Queens, where I do not know why, but I thought, had [a] attitude. "

These places do not talk to each other? No, he is just that Minaj said "had to lie and say I had never worked at Red Lobster before." For as soon as they learned that he had worked there before you get fired. It could not be that terrible attitude.

In an interview in 2012 with Jay Leno, Minaj Red Lobster spoke again , this time complaining about the insatiable appetite of the customers seem cheddar biscuits have reported separately as Vibe.

"I always want too much bread. That's what bothered me. Guys, please, if you go to Red Lobster, stop to ask for extra bread," implored we are so busy in the kitchen. "And he's like, cooking is hot, waiting for their orders, and another table and come to the table thinking, it is a great help and are as follows :." Can we have a piece of bread "?

But last year, according to Marie Claire, I remember his days Minaj Favorite Red Lobster was "eat all the bread."

Minaj is really obsessed with Red Lobster? Or is it that the media still appear as a quick and easy source of scandalous anecdotes to complete an interview?

Well, at least the Red Lobster Minaj and customers can have on the bread a meeting of the minds. Although not in the pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment