Monday, October 13, 2014

Important: Do not overfeed

Goldfish in a bag
Getty


Recently we had a lot of excitement in our house. My nine year old daughter has a Betta fish named Esther.

When we spoke to the staff about the care of the fish, she said, "Be sure to overfeed your fish. Only two pills."

When we read the instructions, which is with the court, he said: "Do not overfeed the fish."
In the glass of fish feed, he said: "Do not eat too much."

It seems clear to me that people overfeed a real tendency, your fish.

That made me think - why it's so fun, animals, birds, to feed people? While it is not a good idea.

People feed the birds, bears and zoo animals, even if it's not good for the animals or the environment. I know the feeling. Raised in Kansas City, my sister and I loved it, feed the ducks in the park in bulk.

There is something very satisfying about it.

I wonder if that's why so many people are willing to eat another human to push, to appear.
Be better than before , change my book on habit, the issue of eating habits has come several times.

Speaking of his attempts have healthy eating habits, often people have told me that an important person makes this difficult in your life.
  • "My grandmother was offended if I do not take second and third."
  • "My friend told me:" I cooked for you, even if they knew that I tried sweet ".
  • "I told my wife that I do not have fleas in the house, but she said we need these foods to children."
  • "Everyone at the table ordered dessert, and do not let him go, until I asked, too."

I think there are many things that could happen in these situations. Judge people, what they eat, what others eat, others want more to eat - so they can eat without guilt! People feel uncomfortable when others an important habit to change. People do not by habit change another person being embarrassed.

Mostly though, I think it is only fair, someone or something to feed.

And this aspect of human nature that is worth taking into account, if we change our habits, and if we think about how other people on our habits.

The other strategy is a key strategy for the change of habit.

What do you think? Have you ever or someone to feed something? Even though you may not know, a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment