Friday, February 12, 2016

One reason, the job is the best place to find love this year

Businessman and woman smiling at each other depending
Getty


With Robin Cabin

Looking for love? Do you work now? Then press send on this email and reflect.

The search for love is hard. A love relationship requires both two people bring - the interest, attraction, values, desires and your sole and future state. Meet people who share your interests is very difficult. And attractive people are everywhere. But what about the common values and aspirations? Head to the gym or sweat less place like a church or a bar. As for the search for other singles? They are there. A number of studies say that we divided 50/50 world - married singles - gives us billions of possibilities.

The challenge, of course, is to bring all these pieces of the equation of love. And waiting for the other person feels the same way, too. It's a miracle that everyone will love. Except it is not. lasting love connections happen every day, and there is no reason that the following could not be. I do not even know and I know, that's for sure. And I believe that work is the best place to find "The One".

In honor of Valentine's Day, let us examine why includes (and somehow) can work, "the place" in love with a little Q and easily be that the two women seen (by me) and the male point of view: my husband. As an introduction, it is one of the most pragmatic people I know (an annoying and sometimes very sweet way), and we are at work.

Robin: Brian, do you remember when we met 15 years ago? When it was hit very viable options for people online? When was match.com still for so desperately reserved that they do not mind the desperate search? I clearly remember the evening, we exchanged phone numbers. The two we were outside the bar after Happy Hour office and write numbers in our flip phones.

The times have changed, but they still believe that work can be seen a good place for love?

Brian: Is the answer as "How do I look in these jeans" or the time he said he wanted a blank for Christmas Fortunately, I found this idea from his father, and go fast? I know it was a test. Anyone seen knowingly, but a test. If in doubt, buy gadgets as Christmas gifts. If you tell your friends what you have, it will be hard for me to finish. So to answer your question, of course, I agree. Work is to seek a great place for love.

Robin. I think so, in fact, believe that work is the best place to meet people and N SHADOW, One reason is that it is not integrated, third party verification work is perhaps only comparable to the introduction. Of common friends in this service. At work, you know that people who they say they are. The stage of "proof" is significantly reduced, as well. The workplace provides a shortcut, which leaves more time to just meet someone, in this case, if necessary.

Recently I spoke to another friend who met his wife at work. He validated benefits and said, "I knew I was, you know, the usual." What makes me laugh, because they are both lawyers of the Central Intelligence Agency and certainly in my view not normal. Intelligent and very interesting, yes, but not normal. What, I think it is right. His sense of "normal" is relative, what makes it a great filter work. After individuals are essentially the same options in the University are, apply for jobs and get used to a working environment, you end up with a group of like-minded people, all appear normal in another. Win.

Of course, some people may be reluctant to approach someone who are interested in the work. It might be uncomfortable. They were worried about everything before (finally) asked me out? Given the very large number of months it took, I can assume only that.

What advice would you before someone asks a colleague?

Brian: More importantly, I wonder if you have access to your personal folder. You must do your homework! Proceed with caution if HR or Legal Department J Once you are out of the way, then you just have to take the risk. But be prepared for a "no" for an answer. And because you're working, you have to wait for your reply patience.

Okay, enough about the why - we discuss how.

Robin: I tell my friends just opened his eyes and a little disturbing. Before our meeting, Brian, I remember certain characteristics ideal man. I doubt I have also written to the incredibly cheesy magazine. They have done a lot of these functions - but also many others, I was not sure I wanted in a partner, but now that I think are important to our happy marriage. I would not be attained if he was in the eyes of my boys "dream" I am locked with my 20 years.

What other concrete measures do you want to find love at work?

Brian: Do not write your criteria in a newspaper. You should keep your aura of coolness. In all seriousness, focus on the ones you have some interaction. Not the hot girl you saw feet in time. You will never see them again.

Would you go so far as to say that people are looking for another job when his office prospects are not so great? I mean, where's Drop "find a woman" in the list of criteria when looking for a job?

Brian: "I paid?" Somewhere after But before the "free coffee?" I think when looking for a job relating to the position, the role, and of course the way you will become a millionaire. But it is certainly something to say about how it fits the culture of a company. If a company is filled with fans of Star Wars and you're a Star Trek guy as great as it sounds position, it can not have a good match-making culture.

Robin: Well, the only and the future should make a digital break, I do not know, maybe three months to try this alternative job somewhat. And one can not not both at the same time.

Match.com disable your account, you can remove the application from scale, and OkCupid kiss goodbye - at least for a while. Because here's the thing. Many people use them in a single category and are looking for online dating sites and applications are, stuck in a repeating loop dead ends. not returned, the exchange of text messages glide silently go different directions lacking - Collect all and zap our energy and enthusiasm for the whole perspective of dating. It is the paradox of the problem of choice. The sheer volume of choices that people away from driving - not closer to - make lasting connections. Interestingly, the customers have more options available are less likely because people buy (that's all) are afraid to make a decision that you later regret. We know there are many ways, so I just keep shopping - stupid. And the more time passes, the less sure they are what we want at all.

The only way this loop is to reduce the options is out (maybe at work!) While faith have that the law will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment