Wednesday, February 10, 2016

13 unprofessional behavior True leaders must remove


With the stress of running a business, while at the same time with your customers and your computer, you can sacrifice a less-than-professional behavior in response to the repeated requests of his time. But fortunately there is a way to recover.

Thirteen entrepreneurs Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) share the worst mistakes while in a leadership position, they recover their best advice from these difficult situations.


1. Do not listen.


In the early stages of development of a company, it is often easy to lose sight of what the constituents (employees, suppliers, customers, partners) say that in the pursuit of progress. Taking the time to focus and listen helped my business grow with the bulldozer just arrived. - Reza Chowdhury , AlleyWatch


2. micromanagement.


Aside from those things, when it comes to your business, can be difficult. It took to read for a while, that the micro was not the best way my team or the best way to manage for me to spend my time. Once I got one step to go back, I could not concentrate on the things that only I can the company do really grow. I let the other things that I engaged experts. - Brooke Bergman , Allied Business Network Inc.


3. Will you shortly with my team.


Facing a long time, which ran from one side, I let the stress of the moment to overcome my sense of positivity and patience. As the market leader we must remain strong and grounded in good times and bad. I understood that my communication has become cold and to the point, and I heard leaders with gratitude. quick apology and declaration of mutual respect and to get on track. - Andrew Thomas , Skybell Video Ring


4. The default transparency.


As market leader we are such facts we know for reasons to called important decisions that we believe that we can understand. They must be transparent for stakeholders of the company and his team really has a buy-in to his master plan. Do not let the desire to act quickly, you communicate and explain to forget why leadership is the best. - Robby Hill , Hill South


5. Speak into the back of a person.


I have an employee earlier than go to it to other employees until they burned changed. If other employees feel that they wanted to live malfeasance by employees, he he did not fear them directly would be if they were wrong. If they knew that the employee was a draw, she felt sorry for her because I do not want to be honest. - Wei Lai Shin, MD , AcousticSheep LLC


6. Let my ego get in the way.


Everyone has a great time "I", but recognizes that what you should do for the company's success comes first. Will understand and quickly learn to step back and look, you should allow the reactions of people on the team, you can adapt and adjust, and move everything back in the right direction. - Julien Pham , RubiconMD


7. Liberation difficult customers.


I want to see the team, I roll my eyes when we had a ridiculous or crazy customer. I quickly realized that this culture was world. I immediately went before him, standing in front of the team and admitted that he had started the trend, but had to stop immediately. No matter how ridiculous customer may seem, they are still customers who try to make their businesses work. - Erik Huberman , means Hawke


8. Let a small problem from a huge problem.


Not many people like conflict. This may mean that the questions that start small and it seems that the "value" can make to grow unchecked until they resolve to become uncomfortable too easily. The corporate culture is one of the worst behavior you defined are willing to tolerate, and a toxic culture, as they are too polite to call someone in the unacceptable behavior is a recipe for disaster. I am now a more direct with my team. - Douglas Hutchings , Picasolar


9. Do not take criticism.


If you think your idea is great, can not stand it when friends and colleagues criticize or propose amendments. Our first months in business were terrible. While several perspectives stages demand lower prices, we are not interested in this change. We were so sure that the impending success even openly rejected inbound customer. - Alfredo Atanacio , Uassist.ME


10. SMS during meetings.


Eventually, I became addicted to my phone and checked every 30 seconds, even during business meetings and customer. I wanted to know, to be everything, and could not keep her eyes. I found only half of those present at the meeting and give people my full attention. Needless to say that now I have learned my phone off during meetings and have to fight my addiction. - Marcela DeVivo , reduce public debt


11. Planning Not regular meetings.


During start up, I made the mistake of thinking that there was no need for scheduled meetings because the team was relatively low. A significant absorption in the e-mail correspondence and Skype calls quickly became clear, as my team began checking if a question arises. I overcame this plan through regular meetings, so that our employees to questions from the group. - Luigi Wewege , Vivier group


12. Raise "sensitive" topics.


I always wanted to feel close to my employees and know I could talk about everything that bothered them. However, I have to check the error and to examine their feelings, and began invasively. I learned definitely that I can be myself with my colleagues, but I have to set limits and know that I am to be an authoritative. - Miles Jennings , Recruiter.com


13 check incorrect.


Hubstaff a remote company is 100 percent. I thought that our own tracking software time alone was enough, but in retrospect it was not the visual information he had always about the work of individual developers. Our team finished a lot of time and money to lose miscommunication. Now I ask all developers for a quick 3-4 minutes Screen explain their work and roadblocks at the end of the day. - Jared Brown , Hubstaff

1 comment:

  1. Inventory Management

    As you know, product tracking is difficult in large companies.
    It has become a necessity now to see the license periods and to record which computer was given to whom and when.
    It is a software that is easy to use by grouping inventory tracking by making reviews.
    The software product developed by GoMyid in this regard meets many requests.
    You can test the product in your corporate company by creating a demo license.

    https://www.gomyid.com/

    ReplyDelete