Friday, September 18, 2015

Sharing a HGTV Exec Interview Questions 3, they kept asking people more dedicated to find

EW Scripps WIN
Getty
By

Kathleen Fink, head of programming guides Scripps Networks, interested in hiring people who are not only about their business goals, he said Adam Bryant of the New York Times.

Responsible for the content of the networks as HGTV, Food Network, Cooking Channel and Travel Channel Executive wants the people who take over the whole company to rent and has three to help go to interview questions to find them.

> Find a job in human resources

"I always wonder:" If you would go to me, what would you worry, I'm not looking for concrete answers. I just want everyone to hire me to have a focus on high-les-tree for our business, "she said in a recent interview in the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment