Friday, September 18, 2015

How does a woman was able to leave her job to $ 300,000 to start their own business

Young woman with stack of coins
Getty
By

June 2015. Angela Clark was the Vice President of Sales for a large organizing high standard of living in Southern California, earning over $ 300,000 a year.

"I really had achieved all my goals in my company's job," Clark mused: "I have stayed, but I knew that there was something in me - .. The little voice in my life that I had to do something for seniors , and have a business that went to me to be, I had beaten personal goals in my career at the time and came to a place in life where it was, if I do, I must do it now. "

At that time, three of his four children were in school, so it is a risky time to take the plunge.

After the decision taken on their own spread in 2013 to prepare, he began to put money aside to ease the transition. In two years, she said, they saved about $ 150,000.

"I then all my cousins and I just started thinking," If I do in the next two years, how much money do I need to start? I want to go buy clothes, or I hurt this extra skipping food? I made sure I had to let go a cushion of two years, to do the things you need, such as housing, food and education, and other things that could be. "

No comments:

Post a Comment