President Trump complained Sunday morning that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had never warned him about his investigation of Paul Manafort before joining Trump's presidential campaign team in 2016.
- A lawyer who asks Trump for compensation, awaits the hotel documents
- Is Michael Cohen still the lawyer of the president?
- More young people are planning to vote this year. But your key problems can surprise you.
- Disinformation wars: how Ukraine fought against the machine of the false news of the Kremlin
- The mayor of Detroit gentrifies as the city goes bankrupt
- Photos: Hurricane Sandy on Staten Island: yesterday and today