- A senior Democrat calls for a Congressional investigation to find out if President Donald Trump has violated the law with his financial disclosure.
- The call comes after new Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani has made a number of important revelations about the silent payment of money to porn star Stormy Daniels.
Democrat Prime Minister in the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Friday called an investigation into whether President Donald Trump had violated the law by refusing to disclose $ 130,000 to a porn star Stormy Daniels in his form of accounting.
Giuliani throws a key in the saga of Stormy Daniels
- Rudy Giuliani tries to clear the comments on Stormy Daniels after Trump throws him under the bus
- Trump just throws Rudy Giuliani under the bus and says he "clarifies his actions" in the saga of Stormy Daniels
- Trump met NBC after their mobile misinforming lawyer was tapped