- President Barack Obama always played a basketball game on Election Day.
- The games have become quite competitive, especially as Obama's trash spoke to his opponents after winning.
- In one game, an opponent accidentally picked up Obama and needed 12 stitches.
- "The only man who beat the president and was not arrested," joked Obama at a technical conference in Las Vegas.
President Barack Obama was a serious basketball player in high school and always felt he could have landed in a division of divisions. Instead, he studied political science, went to Harvard and became president.
- The Republican Party has just struck another blow in their continued collapse of Obama's legacy
- We compared the fashion choices of Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton, and the winner is clear
- The congress quietly endorsed the biggest setback in Wall Street regulation since the financial crisis