Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The ten-day cleaning of Kim Kardashian West for Met Gala seems difficult

Filed under: , - ,

Kim Kardashian West takes Met Gala very, very seriously. And to prepare for this year's event, Kim announced that it would purify the Sunfare Optimal . Now it is a dedication.

"Right now I'm on the third day of my 10 days Sunrise Optimal Cleanse! I'm so excited, guys, but I have to mentally prepare myself, haha, I've come to the Met Galam and I've worked really hard, but I've eaten a lot sweet and just wanted to change my eating habits to eat healthier and cut the sugar of my life as much as possible, we always have sweets out there and that's really tough when there's temptation everywhere. "

Read more ...

Permalink | Send this by Email | Link-Links | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment