Monday, December 25, 2017

Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant with her second child

Filed under: , ,

Christmas came early for Jamie Lynn Spears who announced that she is pregnant with her second child. Actress and singer shared the good news on Instagram Domingo (December 24).

It seems , that we begin 2018 , a delighted new and important step ... Sooo known , that Maddie finally its larger sister was filled ---- 2017 with some - some of the biggest challenges of my life, and united the greatest blessings so that they in decided to demolish this year to really focus to be the best for themselves in as a person and as an artist. Meanwhile, I went to work and tell my story, which created in my music a part of my work , the most honest and can not wait to share with you soon. 2018 will be full of many steps on personal and professional level. I would each of you for your patience and thank your support to the entire building . 2018 many to come, so prepare -You ........ # 12DaysofJLS

A message divided by Jamie Lynn Spears (@jamielynnspears) in

Read you more ...

Permalink | In contrast to | The linking of the Blogs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment