Sunday, February 25, 2018

Jennifer Lawrence: My friendship with Kim K is "probably unilateral"

Filed under: , ,

You can not help but follow! Jennifer Lawrence was open about his relationship with the obsession of the famous Kim Kardashian in a recent interview on Friday 23 February.

"I did not know she calls me a friend," Red Star Sparrow, 27, joked while on the wing of New York in an interview, a community center for women. "There is a one-way friendship likely."

Alum Hunger Games, the family praised together. "They are intelligent, grounded and normal and fun," he said. "These are nice people, [they] very close. [They] loyal bond between them, I think it's a positive thing in the world to set. "

Lawrence met with the founder of beauty NPP, 37, Jimmy Kimmel Live! in November 2017 and spoke experience Friday. "When I knew I interview them, I thought," Oh, my God, my life was made back then, "he said, nervously laughing." I wanted to get as much information as I could. I wanted to do my due diligence on Kim Kardashian. I went to Kris [Jenner home s "] and had dinner with the whole family."

Oscar winner added: "They were absolutely delicious to me."

with Kardashian in the evening program during the discussion, Lawrence had reminded me too much to drink at dinner Jenner. "It was everything I had ever dreamed," she gushed. "I remember, naked in the closet and [Kris Jenner] [Kim] tighten. I can not believe ... my memory correct? Did you reach the cabinet named Kanye? You want me to what? "

Selfish The author also spoke of his friendship with actress passengers, which on its first meeting in an interview with the Sun in January, 2015.

"I'm in New York and I met Jennifer Lawrence," he told the publication. "We said" hello "and I stepped into the elevator and the doors closed, she screams in the lobby, I love your show! We laughed so hard. "

Read you more ...

Permalink | In contrast to | The linking of the Blogs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment