Friday, September 22, 2017

Kate Walsh shows the "good side" of his brain tumor diagnosis

Filed under: , ,

When Kate Walsh he said on 1 June 2015 had a brain tumor some was relieved her. After the experience of severe headaches, fatigue and he his train of thought, the former actress, Gray's Anatomy 'loses was glad to constantly know what was wrong with her.

"I am very relieved that it's not really a diagnosis was," he said AOL Entertainment during a recent meeting on the day he revealed his diagnosis of brain tumors. "Maybe I speak for myself, but I think for many people the question of a role when you begin to feel that he has no fear in his head. I was so relieved that there is something wrong because it is so if there were a those things to 800 people and no one knows go, what is it? "

Read you more ...

Permalink | In contrast to | The linking of the Blogs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment