Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Chelsea Manning said it was "better" military work when she was a trans

Filed under: , - ,

The day President Trump announced trans people are not in the US Army "in any capacity" Chelsea Manning is allowed to serve in the White House.

"I love my job and I took my military career very seriously," said Manning . "It's this idea out there that if it would have never been trans leaks and things happened. But in my opinion, are two completely different things. If I was, I think I have always been attracted by the army, but it would be more convenient and better than ever with people. often in situations me has to be disabled when I could not concentrate or even think clearly. "

"I love my job, and was, I think it would have been even better," Manning said.

Read you more ...

Permalink | In contrast to | The linking of the Blogs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment